1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which software

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by rickywat, Dec 5, 2007.

1. rickywat

rickywat Member

sorry for having to ask this , but if i buy one of the dvd rom drives that you flash with kreon v8.1 ,will my own backups of originals play on my elite ?
    if i backup games which software should i use and also if you read my other post on xbox elite you will notice that i have trouble playing my older games now .

sorry but i am a noobie .

any help would be great cheers

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Do your backups that you have already play on your system? Because getting a Kreon Drive will do nothing to your system! It just rips the game and stores it on your PC so that you can burn it to a DL DVD later. If you get a Kreon Drive, you will need Xbox Backup Creator (XBC) to rip the game, and then use CloneCD to burn the game to a DL DVD.

3. rickywat

rickywat Member

most of my backups play on my system ,some of my older backups dont .what i really want to know is if i use one of these dvd roms drives flashed with kreon will this backup my latest originals and will they play ok on my new elite model .

thanks for your reply

4. StanLane

StanLane Guest

Or u can use Schtrom (easier than XBC) and use IMGburn to burn the game. Dude, buy a Samsung drive (I have the 163A), easiest way to go, I'ce copied like $70 of my games so far without any problems.

5. rickywat

rickywat Member

going to get the drive tomorrow , im hoping to try it for tomorrow night and see how it goes .

thanks for your reply