1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which TV brand is better?

Discussion in 'HDTV discussion' started by kayum, Jan 10, 2007.

1. wdclean

wdclean Regular member

Glad to be of help !
    You want regret it thats a nice set, mines almost the same 40inc. 5000 to 1 just a differant box.
    Enjoy it !!
    WD.

2. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

That's a very nice set, i hope you enjoy it..

3. ferrytran

ferrytran Guest

i say samsung is the best after all it is the official HDTV of the NFL. i already bought 2 samsung 32" HDTV in the past month. so go with samsung

4. gdodd12

gdodd12 Member

Just to make a correction here. You were comparing DYNAMIC contrast ratio of the Samsung vs. STATIC contrast ratio of the Toshiba. Those two things are not comparable. The STATIC, I believe, is the more important one of the two. 1200:1 is not that bad actually either. I would see what the Samsungs STATIC contrast ratio is before deciding. But chances are the Samsung is the better of the two just because Samsungs are so good.

5. Molder

Molder Regular member

Samsung make most of the panels for most other companies, they also make various grades (if you can call it that), buy the best you can afford. As others have said here go with a Samsung or Sony you won't be disappointed.

M