1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Wii games

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by pstamer, Feb 3, 2007.

1. pstamer

pstamer Guest

Hello all. I'm looking into buying a Nintendo Wii in March. I have the go ahead from my girlfriend to get 2 wii games when I get the system for my bday. Can someone please tell me what would be the best two wii games to buy. Thanx for all in advance. You guys are the best.

2. dc_bros

dc_bros Member

Ok, well u will already recieve one of the best wii games for free (wiisport) so I would highly recommend "the legend of zelda twighlight princcess" and "warioware smothe moves". I really enjoyed playing both of these games alot and suggest that u give it a try.

3. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

i reccomend the same 2,,,
    great games

4. carbon14

carbon14 Member

It depends on what you like. I like to shoot things, so CALL OF DUTY 3 is my favorite so far. The graphics are excellent, and I like the whole idea of being in combat without actually getting killed. Please understand that I am fully aware that real combat is not to be compared to a video game...I mean no disrespect. There are three skill levels (easy, normal, difficult) to choose from, and the game takes you through a dozen or so battles, including duty as an American infantryman, a British SAS commando, a Polish tank gunner, and a Canadian soldier. All the battles take place in August 1944 as the Allies were pushing into France towards Paris. I found it to be challenging in the normal level, while easier in some parts than in others. There are at least 2 points in the game where it took me several days to figure out how to reach the checkpoint without being killed and starting over, so there is some difficulty even in the normal mode. I haven't attempted the difficult level yet.

I hear that Zelda is fantastic. I've not read a single bad review from anyone. It's on my 'To Buy' list along with Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII.

Good luck.

5. hemby642

hemby642 Regular member

Ya defently Zelda but guys I played Warrio Smoth Moves and i would not buy that game for 50$ its fun but it is all just minigames it seems like. i would wait on that one till the price lower to about half. I would say Monster 4by4 or NFS Carbon and Zelda.

6. jakewash

jakewash Member

I believe Zelda is the no brainer answer and I have found Excite truck to be very fun, you may want to check out the soon to be released Wii Play as it appears to be along the same lines of Wii Sports and it is packaged with an extra Wiimote.

If you like to go fishing the Rapala trophy fishing is quite fun as well.