1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which wireless adapter do you recommend?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by andro1d, Jan 24, 2007.

1. andro1d

andro1d Regular member

Hey everybody, just wondering which wireless adapter YOU use? What's everyone recommend? The microsoft brand 100 one? Linksys for 80? Got any links to direct me to something cheaper that works well? Help a gamer out!

2. andro1d

andro1d Regular member

And also, does whichever one you use (provided it isn't the microsoft one) do what the name brand does? Meaning transfer files from your pc and all that?

3. Memnock

Memnock Active member

4. David360

David360 Member

If you must connect wirelessly, go with the microsoft adapter...it works with A, B + G networks. A is the best for the xbox 360 since very few household items will be working on its frequency. (Less interference.) Also, it is very small and mounts to the 360. Of course you will also need an A + G router such as linksys WRT55AG.

5. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

Microsoft also doesn't really help much if you don't have their wireless adapter.

For Example, with Gears of War if you are having a hard time hosting a match their help guides pretty much says if you are trying to use a non microsoft adapter purchase theirs.

I have the Microsoft Adapter and I have never had a problem with it at all.