1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Disc No Magnet

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by stonie228, Apr 7, 2005.

1. stonie228

stonie228 Member

I just got a fliptop cover from clearxbox.com. It came preinstalled with the white disc. I put the cover on the ps2. Popped in SM disc and damn at the noise it made. I flipped the lid and notice the white disc was missing the magnet. Is this a common problem or what? I replaced it with the disc from my dvd drive cover works good now.

2. clouser

clouser Guest

yes its that way on all of them.

3. stonie228

stonie228 Member

I wonder why they dont put magnets in them? Whats the point of buying it with the white disc preinstalled if you still need to put one in with the magnet?

4. Lennaert

Lennaert Member

To stonnie, u had the some prob. ! I thought I bought a fuckin rip off. But i have the solution. I bougth a flip top where i had to switch the white disc from the loader to the cover.
    I assembled it again and I tryed a disc.........OPEN.....BRBRHEISUDJHFKSDJSLJLO what a noise! I thought my PS2 was going to die, but the problem is the screws! Don't put them on to tight!! I loosend the screws and it works now ! without noise. I hope this will help you (V9 PS2 here)