1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who else has pulled a mussel playing Wii Sports?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Domreis, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I got to play a Wii this weekend and the only game I had was Wii Sports and I was bowling and I am now a 842... but I got supper pissed because I had boweled 8 Strikes in a row... I wanted a perfect game and once I got that Spare It ticked me off so from that point I was throwing as hard as I could and pulled a muscle! Has anyone else done this?

Tell your Stories!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  2. dazila

dazila Regular member

nope not me...
    how's the wii u like it or you think of it as the same thing our friend thought a few months back?LOL!

3. ninjapath

ninjapath Regular member

i don't have a wii yet, but i was playing it at somebody house. Bowling was my favornite game in the wii sports. I managed to get 6 strikes in a rows. No i didn't get mussel

4. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I love it... now that I have played it. It is my sisters bf console! He brought it over to my house I am going to buy one asap after I get my MACBOOK PRO! Yeah Yeah! LOL!

~Domreis

5. zincy

zincy Member

muscles....mussels is seafood we eat ^^
    just for your information

6. hemby642

hemby642 Regular member

I have not pulled a muscule but i played Wii Sports for 9 hours (yes 9 hours straight) the first day i got it and woke up the next day aching in pain in my arm. I did not figure out u dont have to be realistic with ur strokes and swings haha. I also almost broke my bigscreen when i was playin tennis. The first day i got it i was playin tennis and my hand got sweaty (it was inteanse) and teh controler slipped out of my hand missed the tv by an inch! From then on I worn my wrist straps.

Note: If u dont ware ur wriststraps u should. Taking half a second to put it on might save u alot of money.

7. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Thats whay I have a projector! It would be hard to damage the Projector screen! I play Varsity tennis at my High School and I was in a singels match and the kid I was playing let go of is racket and it came flying right at me! I duct in time!

Funny story. I was in Seattle today, and I was walking down the street and I was hit by a BUS! I had stopped at the edge of the sidewalk to weigh to cross but I didn't realize that there was a bus stop right there to because there were cars parked so I was standing right on the edge and the bus swerves for me because it was stopping at its stop and the mere hits my head and folds in and I fall right to the ground! A Seattle police officer was near me and when I opened my eyes there was blood every where and people standing around me and a police officer calling for a Aid Car. I said no I don't need one I am fine... then put my hand on my head and pulled it away and saw all the blood. So yeah the Aid Car came and the EMT gave me 4 stitches and sent me on my way but I got a year bus pass in Seattle for free. LOL! It dose'nt hurt and you can barely see the stitches. I might post a Pic on my page if I have time.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  8. gibbydawg

gibbydawg Guest

hi the day i got my wii played it all day and the next day i wont up and my arm was really sore to move, i think it happen when i was playing baseball, i think i was swinging wayyyyyyyyy to hard

9. Magri101

Magri101 Regular member

i did , but i never made a spelling mistake while playing

just playing :p

about the pulling the muscle part :p

10. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

Wii sports rules! I have every wii game available here in the u.s. and they all suck (with the one exception of Zelda). I never get tired of wii sports. I was super sore in December when I first bought it but now I look like that guy on Lady in the Water with his right arm being buff and his left being puny LOL J/K.

Seriously though. Why can't they make more fun games like wii sports. Zelda was freaking awesome but lost it re-playability after I beat the game. I play wii sports with my kids every night.

11. hemby642

hemby642 Regular member

Funny story. I was in Seattle today, and I was walking down the street and I was hit by a BUS! I had stopped at the edge of the sidewalk to weigh to cross but I didn't realize that there was a bus stop right there to because there were cars parked so I was standing right on the edge and the bus swerves for me because it was stopping at its stop and the mere hits my head and folds in and I fall right to the ground! A Seattle police officer was near me and when I opened my eyes there was blood every where and people standing around me and a police officer calling for a Aid Car. I said no I don't need one I am fine... then put my hand on my head and pulled it away and saw all the blood. So yeah the Aid Car came and the EMT gave me 4 stitches and sent me on my way but I got a year bus pass in Seattle for free. LOL! It dose'nt hurt and you can barely see the stitches. I might post a Pic on my page if I have time

Dam% man that it sweet!! It sucks u got hit and got stiches but u can always be like "Ya some bus hit me the other day" great story. Nice job on the free bus pass.

12. c7015

c7015 Regular member

a year thats it ... go for more ... lol