1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has downgraded 3.03 ????

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dreizere, Jan 29, 2007.

1. dreizere

dreizere Member

is it hard and is there a video on it so i could use it

2. the_salo

the_salo Member

i have just downgraded it is awsome and there is a video on qj.net it is super easy
    by the way can some one give me a simple tutriel on updating to 3.03 oe-c im really confused

3. guano

guano Regular member

Just search on qj for the 1.50 eboot, the 3.02 eboot and the 3.03 eboot. D/l them all. Rename them to:

150.PBP
    303.PBP

Download 3.03 OE-C. In the archive, you will find:

popstation
    oeupdatemaker
    oeupdateflasher

and some other stuff. all you need to be concerned with is the oeupdatemaker and oeupdate flasher.

Put oeupdatemaker and oeupdatemaker% in PSP/GAME folder. Put the 150 and 303.PBP inside. Run it from the main menu on the PSP. (It's called the XMB.) Find the game icon on the XMB and look for oeupdatemaker in the menu. Launch it and let it create the file. Once it's done, move the DATA.DXAR file (which you will find in the oeupdatemaker folder) move it to oeupdateflasher. Put that in PSP/GAME as well and launch it from the XMB. You must hit X first and then it will update.

Welcome to 3.03 OE-C.