1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is a reliable vendor for Flip-top and SMD - Why will no one answer this???

Discussion in 'PS2' started by noodles33, Dec 16, 2003.

1. noodles33

noodles33 Member

Thank you so much for all of the dedication and time put into keeping up these great boards. I am seeing the question repeated regularly and yet no ansewer. Please help out a newbie and tell us all where to find a dependable source for purchase of a flip-top and SMD.
    Appriciate the help..
    "May Yevon bless you"

2. SoCalSRH

SoCalSRH Regular member

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  3. noodles33

noodles33 Member

Thanks for the suggestion, however both thier tech support and sales phone numbers have a "robot" answering machine and say "NO space to leave message" Website says they are avaliable till 8:00 pm central time. No answer, No message machine, No e-mail, Im afraid to deal with a company like this..Any other ideas..ANYONE??

4. 21XL

21XL Guest

The site where I got my Flip Top/Swap Magic 2.0 CD and DVD discs from was http://www.modchipkits.com/indexmain.htm

They shipped my order the day I placed it and I recieved my order in 3 days, including the day I ordered it.

Also just remember that since it is the holidays, things may take longer to be mailed or there may be shortages so good luck.

5. DiskBoy

DiskBoy Guest

try chipzone.com. They sent my fliptop and smd in less than a week.

6. gokuson

gokuson Member

www.thegiantstore.com... i got my fliptop with the 3 day shipping plan. fliptop is 39.99 on their site and comes with swap disks.

7. Xian

Xian Regular member

http://www.chipzone.com
    I have ordered 2 through them and both arrived in less than a week. They also carry the 10 screw models which some of the other sites do not, if you happen to have a v1-v3

8. noodles33

noodles33 Member

Thanks Men..
    "May Yevon bless you all"