1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who knows about that program that can mix ISOS around

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by DEVINRL, Aug 18, 2007.

1. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

i ran into a program that can switch your isos or maybe even all the files on your xmb to the way you like it but it was a tiny bit hard to run.. im pretty sure i deleted it cause i felt it wasnt a good program.. some emulators and isos take a while to throw back on and i like to put them in the order i like.. so if anyone knows about a good program.. let me in. thanks in advance

2. atreyu187

atreyu187 Member

IR Shell 3.61 will do what you need, just put an awesome app!! You will have to get 3.6 first then update to 3.61. Only thing though is I see you use 3.40oe, it is tailored to M33's 3.52-2 and you will need to tweak it slightly. All the info is in the readme. hope this helps.

EDIT
    Oh yea it will allow you to play UMD movie's you d/l and it will turn your PSP into an all in one remote. Great to control your PC to play movies on your TV and work your TV, DVD player, and cable box to name a few. Nice to torture your friends who like to hog the remote also.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2007
  3. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

nope.. i got 3 pspz man... oec...oea... and 3.52m33 AKA 4.20OE-D ;] yuuuppp... but are you saying just use the shell and forget about my sexy ass hacker theme?? or are you saying with irshell i can change the order of my applications, isos, and emulators w/ 3.6 ?? thanks
    -----------------
    hahahahhahahahahah
    yeah.. i already have universal remote.. and remotes in my root.. and alreayd have a bunch of movies i can throw on to the mp_root or just plain video... im just lookinf for a straight up, way to put my apps in order the way i like it..

4. atreyu187

atreyu187 Member

Good news is it doesn't mess with your CFW is it just a app, you can boot to it at anytime. It is a shell and under that is your good ole normal PSP and keep it the same way

5. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

hey, dont u get it.. i got 3 pspz with all cusotm firmware hacked.i had 3.1 IRSHELL from the get go.. i already have 3.6.. i just want to know if your saying that IR 3.6 can can organize my applications, emulators, and isos the order i want them to be?? are you saying irshell 3.6 can do this?? and if it can.. how?