1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who knows of a good video editing program?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Tybro9, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Tybro9

Tybro9 Regular member

thats the question, id like to have a program to edit video.. and if possible, preferrably containing the ability to layer a video..

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

google is your friend! if you type in what you are looking for you would not believe how many hit's you will get, also depends on what kind of money you want to spend, you can get a great editing program for about $1000.00, and cheeper ones much lower, also what is your os, that can make a diference also, need a little more info, on your system specs, and what you are going to be doing!

3. ARDILLA

ARDILLA Guest

as for me, i think that the great one is PresentaVid, (presentavid.com), it's a simple video editor. it's not expensive but has a standard set of options for video editing (cutting, splitting, inserting call-outs, etc). so you can easily try its free version

4. Tybro9

Tybro9 Regular member

cool i tried out the free trial for presentavid and i kinda liked it, i dont know about paying for it or anything.. i wont be making any money from the videos that i make.. thanks for the help guys. i think ill stick with watching them more than making them =)

5. ARDILLA

ARDILLA Guest

yes, it's so, but i don't think that such a small amount of money is a very important thing not to pay for this program :) i don't make money from my videos too, but i've bought this tool anyway.