1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Playing what on Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by DatPSPGuy, Feb 15, 2007.

1. DatPSPGuy

DatPSPGuy Guest

Ok, Im about to go ahead and take the big step and buy my 360. I already have gears and was wondering what games people were playing online.

I know there are alot of players playing halo2 but what games are there alot of people playing on live?

2. cateye4k

cateye4k Member

i have tried a lot of online games but call of duty 2 (COD2) is the best. You wont regret it. Its prefect even COD3 cant beat it.

3. cateye4k

cateye4k Member

BTW, my nick is Trancenger (not fuc%ing transgender) and i am 100% sure that i have kicked yours. Who knows me at COD2?

4. knockemv2

knockemv2 Regular member

Man im still on dat halo 2 none of da 360 games can keep me intrested long enough but ive been playin dat wwe its really good and so is splintercell

5. DatPSPGuy

DatPSPGuy Guest

so is there alot of people playing cod2. Because i just dont want to get a game and like theres only like 10 servers and 9 are empty. Im sure you all had that happen before.lol

TRIBES for pc to be exact.lol

Oh yea, i already got that gears of war!!!

6. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

rainbow 6 vegas beats cod2 in my opinion hands down. you get loads of people online, its second highest on the xbl activity stats, gears is 1st (obviously)

7. DatPSPGuy

DatPSPGuy Guest

does any1 want to give me a run down of the most online activity games on xbl. thanks

8. wabashman

wabashman Active member

you can prob search on xbox.com to see those stats.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  9. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

i get it from here http://xbox360.qj.net/

they release the new stats weekly i dont have time to find the direct link ot the latest but just search that site and u will find it