1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why am i getting the pink border

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dumbshit, Dec 21, 2004.

1. dumbshit

dumbshit Member

i dont know i am getting extra hot i am hearing all these people having success stories with swap magic but all i get is the pink border.....the only games i backed up are san andreas and need for speed underground 2 i keep getting the damn pink border i used alcohol and dvd decryptor and followed the directions people told me and burned at 2x and still no results please someone tell me i did something wrong and how to fix it thanx alot

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

sometimes the problem is the media. Some ps2's are picky on what kind of media they can read. Most often dvd-r's are best.

3. Thweet

Thweet Member

Burn at 1x. takes 50 mins or so but hey its a free game. ive neva used alcohol 120 on dvd games, dvd decrypter is the sh't

ive copied both of those games. san andreas is normal but trust me your gonna have trouble with underground 2. got it on my 10th try. (didnt know wat DNAS was and u have to patch the code into it b4 it will work and load properly)

4. bboy_flex

bboy_flex Regular member

I never patched my nfsu2 game with DNAS and it works perfectly i dont know i guess its just bad luck.