1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why AnyDVD ???

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by ggo70, Jan 25, 2005.

1. ggo70

ggo70 Guest

Howdy all,
    As I read the post and responses, I noticed that most of them just state to use AnyDVD it will do it with no mention of DVD Decrypter. With AnyDVD, you have to pay for after the trial ends. DVD Decrypter is free. I have never used AnyDVD. Never needed to. Decrypter backed up everything that I needed without a problem and I found it very easy to use. If you feel a need to pay, download decrypter and make a donation. The author works hard in his forum and at continually updating the software.

My question, is AnyDVD that much better and easier to use that will justify paying top dollar for the program ???

2. Gottawin

Gottawin Regular member

Is AnyDvD easier, "yes". There are less steps in the process. Just drop in your dvd and AnyDvD will take those nasty bad sectors away. But why pay Forty bucks on a proggy that does the same thing that DvD Decryp. (new version) will do if you give it a little time. But that's my opinion. If you want to spend money, There is nothing wrong with giving a 5 or 10 dollar donation to DvD Decryp. To me that's a better choice..

3. wild77

wild77 Guest

My vote goes to DVD Decrypter as well,it's a great program
    Definately make your donation so that [bold]LIGHTNING UK[/bold] can keep up the good work.
    I have thought about trying AnyDVD with Shrink or Nero Recode,still trying to justify the cost to time savings I guess.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2005
  4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

I AGREE DVD DECRYPTER has never let me down either. the only one that was a problem was ..RE-2 but it was cracked pretty fast with the psl files that scuba pete had for us . and yes thats a great idea to donate a few bucks to DECRYPTER.

5. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Another vote for dvd decrypter over anydvd. What I don't understand are the occasions when someone says they use both.

Besides cost, I'm reluctant to use anydvd because it "runs as a driver." I'm not sure if that means what I take it to mean, but to listen to some folk, it runs all the time. Just what XP needs...another process running all the time. No thanks.

6. uzmeplz

uzmeplz Guest

I agree ggo70! I stoped using anydvd after I ran into a problem with it.DVD Decrypter has burnt everthing without a problem.Keep your money!Download decrypter and make a donation.To me DVD Decrypter is a better choice.