1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are most good games coming out on Xbox360 exclusively?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Zac2000, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Zac2000

Zac2000 Member

Can anyone tell me why all good games are coming out for the Xbox360 but not PS3? I thought most games aren't supposed to be exclusives and they are supposed to sell across all platforms like when xbox and PS2 used to get the same games. This being the best way to sell for developers. The good games for the Xbox360 are all exclusives. And the very few good games for the PS3 are exclusives to them.

I was thinking of getting a PS3 because I wanted a high-definition player, and an Xbox360 is the same price as a PS3 if you buy an hd-dvd player with it. PS3 has superior graphics. But the games just aren't there. So now I'm thinking maybe I should just get an Xbox360 if they're gonna be getting all the good games.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  2. StDeath

StDeath Member

Patience is a virtue. I have a good feeling PS3 ain't done with what it's got yet.

3. newcloud

newcloud Regular member

i wouldnt worry the ps3 will get some vary good exclusive games
    and the ps2 and xbox didnt really get the same games like the ps2 not getting halo or the xbox not getting final fantasys and there ar more games

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I did read today that Kayne & Lynch and Crossfire will now be coming out for the PS3. If ya like shooters.