1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are people at PES so SH*T

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by ehsan_c, Jan 14, 2008.

1. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

Why are people at PES so SH*T online.

Every time i play online the oponent runs down the line squares it then scores. What kind of shit goals are these. I score gd goals, freekicks from outside the box etc.

This is driving me crazy. This just shows how shit they are. Any1 can score them goals.

2. SteveW191

SteveW191 Member

Cus PES is crap! buy Fifa

3. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

hey add me my psn is lfc_adam.
    Havent played pes2008 in a while as i am so into cod4.

and well done steve for the most outragoues post EVER! :D

4. ryanjafc

ryanjafc Regular member

ye drives me crazy to, i too only score gd goals unless there is a desperate measure to do that shitty square ball.

add me to the list ryanjafc

5. barnesy91

barnesy91 Regular member

A goal is a goal. The objective of football is to score goals. You dont see Manchester United scoring good goals all the time from outside the area or Barcelona. Just because someone always does this against you it doesnt make them Sh*t.

6. ryanjafc

ryanjafc Regular member

@okthen

cant beleive i got sent off and gave you 2 penalties still all over you mind, what happened to you?

7. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

sorry about that forgot i had a drum lesson just at that moment. Play you again sometime, ill play it again to get warmed up for our re-match as i havent played it in a while.

8. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

Some people are messed up online

I was about to play some guy and i chose my team, he chose the exact same team as me and he chose the exact same strip. Basically everyone on the pitch had the same clothing. And this was a ranked game, i mean why would you want to do that. Konami should somehow stop you from choosing the same strip. Some people are crazy.

9. barnesy91

barnesy91 Regular member

The online play is all together messed up, i cant believe its still not been fixed. One minute you'll have the ball then itl just vanish and appear at the opposite teams feet.

10. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

lol yeah once when i was playing i had had no lag at all and as i was passing it around my midfield the ball suddenly teleported to the other opositions goalkeeper, i was like "oooooook then this is so F*ckd man!"

11. red2tango

red2tango Guest

buy fifa 2008 and dont bother with pes this year.

12. sanecrazy

sanecrazy Regular member

Maybe its you thats sh*t?