1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why are there proplems with the 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by yesser, Sep 23, 2007.

1. yesser

yesser Guest

i was just wondering because i thought microsoft if suppose to be top dog or one of theme and they cant make games werth anything, did they not put there full effort when making a 360 or not test it enough because there seems to be alot of proplems with the over heating crap and other stuff, . Just wondering what people thought i mean since microsoft is boderline monopoly and if they do get broken up could they just hope that the 360 gets broken from them if they really dont care about it. I may be talking dumb but for microsoft it seems like the 360 is really bad quality?

2. furchtlos

furchtlos Guest

one billion dollars has been put aside for 360's having problems. If your 360 has a problem the issue will be resolved very quickly. And if you get the ring of death it will be fixed + you will get a extended warranty (3 years i think). Its not a huge deal really. But yes, many hardware problems were uncovered during the launch years.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

it is just the nature of the game really. When every these companies try to push out a new system there is usually a few problems to be worked out in the first generation of consoles. The more complex the system, the worse the problems can be. I am sure that they do extensive testing but may not have really experienced too much of a problem with their "beta" consoles.

Just look at the slimline PS2 for example. Many,Many laser failures and burn outs, overheating issues and so on. It happens to the best of them.

I wish that they would/could catch all of these problems before releasing it, but they are just on a timeline (announcing dates of release at shows like E3) and really do not like to push back or delay releases. But at least they did the right thing by extending the RROD warranty to 3 years. Trust me, this hardware failure has cost MS a lot more than it has cost any of us. So they are paying for their mistakes big time.

4. pesaddict

pesaddict Member

COS MS ARE CHEAP FUCKERS