1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why cant i burn with dvd decriypter?

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by fxmgonz, Nov 2, 2004.

1. fxmgonz

fxmgonz Member

Ive already burned tons of successful backups with nero,but i still cant burn with dvd decrypter the destination (ie) burner does not appear like it does for nero and the the write tab doesent turn green its as if the burner is disconnected what am i missing here?

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi there fxmgonz, welcome to aD,

After opening DVD Shrink, you then need to go to "Edit", "Preferences" then go to the "File I/O" tab and "Un-tick" the "Enable burning with Nero" box in order to properly burn with DVD Decrypter -
    Your proper "Drop-down" choices will then show up in DVD Shrink's "Backup" window.

Enjoy,

Pete

3. fxmgonz

fxmgonz Member

You're the man ScubaPete,thanks.

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

It's not time to leave just yet, hang out iffin you have the time, snoop around to some of the other forums, checkout the "Safety Valve", there's usually something in the "Wacko" category going on there -

Always feel free to stop back here at "Newbie Central" and pickup a few more pointers or tricks to make your computer work a bit easier -
    (NO, somebody isn't coming by your house to type for you. He's booked up until June, 2009) I was suggesting something in the line of a shortcut we may have come up with (it happens from time to time) OR a new proggy you might want to try - Ya never know . . . .

We'll lQQk for you later, OK ?

Till then,

Sea Ya - - - Pete :D)