1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why cant i find bt setanta etc on my dm 500s

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by PKOssie, Oct 31, 2013.

1. PKOssie

PKOssie Member

hi decided to let a friend use my dm500s so i did a rescan for channels but bt sport and setanta plus other channels disappeared from their bouquets, i have done a few rescans and still cant find the channels i am using commando 14.5 image.i was using this box a few weeks ago when i was having trouble with my blade box and all the channels were working fine but now they've disappeared. any ideas. cheers.

2. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

Channels you scan are based on your satellites.XML file. If they don't include the necessary transponder then you don't get the channels. Satellites-xml.EU and put in var/etc

3. jken

jken Member

you say they disappeared from bouquet when you scan them in they are in all services they wont appear back in bouquet until you move them in manually

4. PKOssie

PKOssie Member

i've actually managed to find the channels, and the reason i could'nt find them was the scan was on fast scan so i only got a limited ammount of channels but when i turned the fast scan off and put the scan to auto i got all the channels. but thanks very much for the replies. cheers.