1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why cant i get on wii shopping channel?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by bradley26, Feb 20, 2007.

1. bradley26

bradley26 Member

I have tried for days to get on the shopping channel and nothing happens it just says connecting please wait. well i did for hours and no channel whats up is the server under contruction or what. If you know let me know.

2. stevetex

stevetex Regular member

Have you setup the wireless Internet connection on your Wii so that it can access your Internet connection? If you haven't set that up, the shopping channel won't be able to connect to the Internet. Are you able to connect to other channels, like the weather or news channel?

3. stevetex

stevetex Regular member

I forgot to add that I am able to access that channel just fine, and I also spoke with 3 of my friends who can also access the site. So my only guess for you is that your Internet isn't setup on your Wii.

4. SDMFer

SDMFer Regular member

I often have this problem too. But i keep getting a 52030 error. Not sure what that is, but usually upon the second attempt i get a connection.

5. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

change your wireless router channel from 6 to 10 or below 6 for some reason channel 6 is the same channel that a lot of wireless phones are on especially phones that are 6.4 ghz and above also once this is done your shop channel should work great

dont forget upgrade the firmware before connecting to the shop channel or the channel will not work