1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can't i send a message?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by gracy16, Jul 26, 2007.

1. gracy16

gracy16 Member

Hi, I am new here. I connected my wii up last night to my internet connection using a wi-fi usb connector, and i have downloaded games from the shop etc. I have added my email address from pc to my contacts in messages on the wii and sent myself a message. I replied to the email as requested, but now cannot send a message to my pc or vice versa, is there a reason? Do i have to buy the internet thing from wii shop? Sorry to be such a nooby but i am getting frustrated!!!!!

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Make sure WiiConnect24 is turned on. That is in the Wii settings options.

Also make sure the Wii is in Stand By and not turned off (Stand By = yellow led) (Off = red led)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  3. lovecars

lovecars Regular member

i have the usb thing to which gets hot so i unplug it once an awhile then it doesnt wanna work turn on ur wii make sure your usb wifi is plugged make sure its close or u wont get a good signal mine is the same room plug it in make the light blinks continously. If that dont work restart your computer while ur wifi usb is plugged in that should work to go into the news or weather channel so u know ur connection works that should do it also hotmail message dont work with wii at least mine dont so i use yahoo hope that helps or if u figured it out already just wanted to help