1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can't M3 Simply load a gba emulator to play gba games with?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by RLB31384, Jul 3, 2007.

1. RLB31384

RLB31384 Member

I just wonder why there isnt a gba emulator for MP3 Simply to load so it can play gba games? Couldn't they make a passcard type thing to boot gba from slot 1?

Are there any other major differences between slot 2 and slot 1 cards? I think I read somewhere that slot 2 has more homebrew support, what are some examples of homebrew slot 2 can run that slot 1 can't.

Thanks!

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Not enought ram in slot 2... plus its would be a hastle...no one wants to spend hours of hours making a emulator when a slot 2 cart cost 25$. And a passme slot thing, would be like the EZ-V 3-in-1 tool, since it needs ram...

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  3. RLB31384

RLB31384 Member

So my best bet would be to get the M3 Simply, and if I want gba support, all I need is the EZ 3 in 1? Do I need another Micro SD or anything else to go along with the EZ 3 in 1? Thanks

4. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

with the 3-in 1 it uses the same micro sd as your m3 or what ever slot 1 device u have... however the con is that it load the game slow, because it writes to the card first. So if u plan to play a gba game until u beat it or for a long time then your fine, but if u want to load different gba games all the time it would be really time consuming... it takes about 5 minute to erase and write, depending on the size, n the save file is writen to slot 1 micro sd. also m3 doesnt come with micro sd only some site has bundle edition with the micro sd tho.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  5. ohmyohmy

ohmyohmy Member

Just ordered an EZ Flash 3-in-1 for my M3DSS. I hope it's not too painful to get set up. Guess I'll have to search around for info.