1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can't my cd player recognize the tracks???

Discussion in 'Audio' started by peaceup, Jan 13, 2005.

1. peaceup

peaceup Guest

I used winamp508_full_emusic_7plus to convert it from mp3 to wav format. Then I tried using both Sonic Record Now and Exact Audio Copy to burn it to cd and same result. The cd plays fine but I can't skip forward by tracks. Its like all the songs are compiled under track 1 and the only way to get to last song and songs before it is to listen to the entire cd without skipping. Anyone have a clue to what the problem is? I never had this problem making cds before and I am beginning to think it has something to do with winamp. I just downloaded this version recently trying to set up my new computer. Thanks in advance.

2. let

let Member

IT SOUNDS LIKE U HAVE A CONVERSION PROB.USE ADOBE AUDITION IT WILL WORK PROPER

BESIDE WIMAMP IS CRAPPY AT CONVERTING

3. diabolos

diabolos Guest

dBPowerAMP is the best semi-free audio app around. If you still have issues with the files you could try using iTunes to make a cd.

Link to good (free) software:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/127334

You do know you can make an Audio-CD using the Mp3s (without converthing them to Wave) right?
    Ced

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2005