1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do people hate xbox one online over xbox 360 live?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Don Wolf, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Don Wolf

Don Wolf Newbie

Just curious, why do people hate xbox one live so much ?

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

take that link out of your sig ASAP

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Without a reference who's going to know what your on about aside from the fact there's no such thing as xbox one live,there is however xbox live & quite frankly who cares who hates it it's not as if they own xboxs,sounds like a sad lot of fanboys mouthing off about nothing,talk to member hearmeo he knows all about it

4. ddp

hello scorp

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Sometimes you gotta wonder what planet...lol..

6. Don Wolf

Don Wolf Newbie

Yea, if only skyrim had xbox live :(

7. Don Wolf

Don Wolf Newbie

What's a scorp doe ?

8. ddp

did you read my 1st post in this thread?

9. Don Wolf

Don Wolf Newbie

Yes sir :)

10. richietea

richietea Regular member

What a utter pointless waste of server space.Oh yes i forgot.I hate soggy chocolate biscuits,cold coffee,having to get up at this time of the year and forgetting to put the bloody heating on the timer,watching endless repeats whilst having to pay a license fee,overcooking a boiled egg so it cannot be dipped,starting to fix a RROD only to find out my thermal compound was too close to the radiator,finishing work to realise my wife has taken the last bit of white wine,buying a EA game for the xbone only to be asked every week for "Microsoft points" on top,paying postage for Christmas cards to people i will never want to meet,balancing on a chair to put Christmas lights up only to turn them on and find i need a bulb replacement,going to bed at an ungodly hour at -5 degrees to notice my wife has rolled herself up in the duvet like a human sausage roll,facebook,bad batch of verbatims,noobs asking how to spell "google",R&B,Christmas songs sung by Elvis,having to think of how to use 3 and a half tonne of leftover Christmas dinner turkey,been dragged to church at this time of year to shake hands with the person next to you who could if fact be a serial killer...BA Humbug..."bob cratchit bring me my coat and cane"....(this must be considered hijacking a post!)..Merry Christmas people.

11. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Ok, here's what grinds my gears:
    The weather, Xbox fanboys and Sony fanboys (yes, atm the Xbox One might be more popular than the PS4, but that's only because PS4 exclusives suck, just wait until Sony releases Uncharted 4, Resistance 4, the next God of War and hope they are smart enough not to release those games for PS3 aswell, and yes, I own an Xbox One atm), "Last Christmas", the Arrow-cliffhanger, most good TV shows are on break, did I mention the weather (+10 Celsius and rain just sucks), RAP (Retards Attempting Poetry), most Hip Hop aswell, the weather, and a few things I surely forgot to mention.

12. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

The whole thing that annoyed me with the xbox 360 vs ps3 gaming was the paid factor, "xbox live is better cause its a paid service" , " im a stuck up brat cause i have xbox live gold membership" " i have 5 gold accounts on halo(no lifer)" , " xbox is better cause its made for gamers" .
    The whole attitude (fan boy war) between xbox and sony players was pathetic mostly a bunch of adults arguing with childish statements.people acting smug cause they pay for online play was mostly what annoyed me but i guess that can't happen since both ps4 and xbox live charge fees now (sony probably made a fee based on that argument).

I havn't really got into next gen with ps4,xbox 1 i have seen gta 5 on ps4 and it looked smooth.I have also seen youtube videos with mixed reviews about certain games.

as long as the servers are functionally and not freezing or losing data they are fine, if people hate the servers and the servers don't have technical issues then the only logical reason people would hate the servers is due to the players and types of players on the server.