1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why does everyone hate tmd-moviez?

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by iluvtmd, Apr 1, 2005.

1. iluvtmd

iluvtmd Guest

tmd-moviez is focused on small file sizes with xvid but if you take the time to process it and mess with the resolution you will have great results be patient and you will have a great tmd result, besides why hate something that's free

who here downloads from mirc or recruit not limewire or kazaa if you download tmd moviez from lime or kazaa or any p2p then you should download from irc directly more moviez better results not just the cam crap you get from any p2p. tmd is designed for patient people i guess.

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Why go through all that when you can get much better quality files?

3. BigPantz

BigPantz Regular member

it says www.TMDMoviez.com in the four corners of the screen when you're trying to watch the film. i dont know about any1 else, but i aint got the time or the patience for processing and 'resolution messing'. Toiletman, you are so right. there is always a better way.

4. BigPantz

BigPantz Regular member

thats a point. TMD moviez for patient ppl? you cant get more patient than waiting nearly a week to download HALF a film, you know... & im on broadband! i feel so sorry for those on dial up.

5. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

We need organizations to help those poor 56kers in need or those who went from Cable to 56k and are suffering from Highspeed withdrawals. =)

6. kanum

kanum Member

I dont hate TMD movies is there a site to dl from cuz i used to get TMDs from Kazaa it was kinda slow but it was good

7. iluvtmd

iluvtmd Guest

If you really want to download moviez from TMD then download a program called mirc from there go to www.tmdmoviez.com and in the help section you can read on how to set it up after that you can download from the #tmd-moviez channel and not a crappy P2P. trust me when you are downloading from irc and the tmd channel the downloads seem quick even for dial up users use mirc and be satisfied besides P2P's are only good for music or programs but not moviez. ONCE AGAIN PATIENCE PAYS OFF.

8. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Have you ever used any other P2P App apart from LimeWire and Kazaa?

9. BigPantz

BigPantz Regular member

downloading movies is a really crap idea anyway. Im sure most people on aD agree.
    if you want stuff thats on the cinema now, let someone else do the downloading & recoding & all that business, and buy a copy off of them for a few quid/dollars/whatever. failng that, go to the cinema! its much better... then you only have to wait a few months 'til its out on DVD and decrypter & shrink will be calling you. hehehe...

10. andmerr

andmerr Guest

and this little gem:

I would of thought you could spend your time better by devising suitable posts instead of bragging about the sites you download your pirate movies from.

Yes there is a point to my comment, isnt mirc etc open source and there fore more susseptible to be tracked and there fore you are easier to get caught pirating.

11. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Nice post, andmerr!

Hey Toilet!

So, anywho, I got HITCH from TMD Moviez, now the only reason I got it was because I saw the movie that same night and it was a funny movie. Personally, I would rather have a good clean version than a choppy camera one. But that is just me.

BTW...why is this being posted again? Wasn't this posted and then closed by Flip?

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/179409

;)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2005