1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why???????help plz!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by busta00, Oct 1, 2004.

1. busta00

busta00 Member

I am trying to back up a cd base game, the game is ps2 supercar street challenge. when i use nero 6.3 the slowest speed i can use to write is at 4x. the same thing happen when i use alcohol 120% only allow me to write at 4x and up. when i put it in my ps2 with the matrix mod. it would start the intro. and go black after. Can someone maybe show me how to correctly backup cd base ps2 games..what software and so on...thanks

2. busta00

busta00 Member

I was reading the forums and came a cross a very good and useful tread by: oner how to back up a ps1/2 games. I am trying to see i can back up ps2 cd base game..hope i will have luck...i will keeep posted on results...

3. busta00

busta00 Member

4. busta00

busta00 Member

Ok...i am going crazy...can't seem to get the dam thing to work...i have use blinkwrite, nero, alcohol, nothing seems to work. how can i back up ps2 compact disk games? i have a ps2 matrix infinity. it play all my dvd back up fine, but i just cant seem to get the cd base one to work...any help any response please....