1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why not morpheus

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by joker82, Dec 27, 2004.

1. joker82

joker82 Member

when i look at these forums and see everybody using all types on diffrent p2p prgrams and nobody uses morpheus. Is there somthing I don't know i mean I've been using it for a while now and its been working straight i mean as far as the riaa goes i don't know but other than that it works perfectly no problems and no spyware so far and I get mostly anthing off it put me on let me know whats the deal.

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

everybody seems to have their own opinions about which p2p is the best. I think it mainly depends on two things: where you live and what you download. I used to talk to people on the east coast, who would say they were getting all these files off a certain p2p program, but I couldn't find them anywhere. So where you live and what servers you get connected to are definately a large factor. I used to use Kazaa lite, but gave up cause nothing would ever download. I did use Morpheus and Azureus for a while, but lost interest when I discovered IRC. For downloading entire albums, large movies, applications, and games, IRC is hands down the best. Its more complicated to use, and takes a little bit of time to get the hang of it, but is worth it.