1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why won't my Signiture Show!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by CLiPsEmX, Jul 22, 2003.

1. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

I go to edit my personal settings and write a signiture in the signiture space and i press the save button at the bottom. I suppose it saves. But when i replied for a thread it didn't show my signiture. I went bac to my personal settings and my signiture wasn't there. And everytime i put it bac it doesn't show and does the same thing.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

1. Check that you have cookies enabled
    2. When you post your reply there is a checkbox "Check this box, if you want to use your signiture"

3. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

There is only a checkbox that says
    Check this box, if you want to get email notifications when new messages are added to this thread.

I don't see any other check box that says use signiture

4. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

Stupid question but are you sure that you have a signature, filled out I mean?

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Its probably a cookie thing. Do you have a (software) firewall? Antispyware tools? What about IE privacy settings?

6. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

msb5150 look at my first post. I do put a signiture. I use norton antivirus 2002 software and i have a microsoft router adapter connected to my pc which has a firewall in it. But the thing i don't understand is that i am a member of a forum at streetglow.com and i put my signiture and it works fine there, but not at afterdawn. ????

7. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Are you using a hotmail email address?? Because if you are clicking a link will open it in a hotmail window and you wont have the signature box since you wont be logged in when you get to the page!

8. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Nah. I use aol for my email. And it opens up in a different page.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2003