1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why won't the main 100 min movie fit on one disk

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by mkm, May 1, 2005.

1. mkm

mkm Member

I have been using Shrink for 100's of movies. Lately it will show less than 100% on a 100 min movie that is around 4400 mb. I have done longer movies many times before that were under 100%.

What is causing this?

MKM

2. Batman400

Batman400 Member

Hello could it be different angles and like 2 or 3 versions of the movie, like Blade 3 it has to versions on the extrem release and 1 version is 10 mins. longer then the other.
    So I had to cut 1 version off and kept the longer version and removed the directors commets and ended up at around 82% not that bad watched it last night on wide screen and it was a good burn

Batman400

3. mkm

mkm Member

I burn the main movie only, and only like to burn 100 %. If the main movie is too long to burn at 100%, I will cut it into two sections and use two disks. The movie "Small Soldiers" is the one I tried last that I can't understand why it is at 78% and only anound 100 mins. The size is around 4400mb. I guess it is not the length of the movie but the bytes.

??????

MKM