1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by argy78, Apr 22, 2003.

1. argy78

argy78 Guest

I'm using Prassi Primo and RecordNow Max.I'm trying to copy a ps2 game but when I try to burn the image to the blank dvd I'm supposed to douvle click on the dvd burner and I do click on it like 50 times and it still saying I need to double click it.Also when double click on the cd burnerit works fine.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HERE IS THE GUIDE I FOLLOWED BUT I CAN'T DO STEP
    (G).

2. argy78

argy78 Guest

3. c7015

c7015 Regular member

Did you try just leaving that step out or is that not possible

I would sudgest a different program like nero
    copying is much easier with nero

4. argy78

argy78 Guest

You can't go on without doing that step but anyway I guess I'll use Nero.Thanks

5. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

Sorry about your problem, I can't help oy u with the program because I don't personally use them, I can however say that if you haven't already pruchased Nero you can use dvddecrypter to copy and burn ps2 games, its free and it just might work for you.

6. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

What DVD burner do you have, did you do the update for Prassi, use RecordNow Max (same program just a newer version).

7. argy78

argy78 Guest

Thanks a lot. all I needed to do was download the PS Engine from their site and it gives support to the burners that it can't recognize.I install it and I burn the games.(Socom U.S. Navy Seals,Midnight Club 2)