1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wierd perfect dark game??????????/

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by catsee, Jul 31, 2007.

1. catsee

catsee Guest

guys i have a ntsc perfect dark, when i checked it with the mullet there was no stealth video no nothing, so i fixed it up made it stealth etc, the games had no dvd file, so i copied a dvd file pasted it changed the name of the dvd file to whatever the 7gb games was, i also open the dvd file and changed the name so all three match, but i cannot get it to burn, i never had this problem b4? any help guys???????? everytime i try to burn imgburn says system cannot find file specified

2. catsee

catsee Guest

no help guys? i really need it

3. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

Sounds like the .dvd file has the wrong info in it. Also make sure it is in the same directory as the image to be burnt.
    open up your .dvd file in notepad and copy what it says onto here.

if you are using imgburn you can do it without the .dvd file, just load the image instead and set the layer break manually.

or just use notepad to make a new .dvd file.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  4. catsee

catsee Guest

ok shinnster im going to load the image without dvd file then im going to post info

5. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

Dont forget you may have to set the layerbreak manuallydoing it that way (unless you have the latest version of imgburn which apparantly does it all for you)

6. catsee

catsee Guest

shinn thanks it worked

7. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

no worries dude, glad you got it working ;-)