1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIFI max causes pc internet loss.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by sondow, Jul 25, 2007.

1. sondow

sondow Member

This is my setup

Coax cable > Cable modem > Linksys router (1 inbound, 4 outbound full ports) > PC (1 inbound, 2 outbound. Bridged xbox360,wii,pc) > Wii

OK now heres the simple problem. Anytime I enable the bridge with my wii I lose connection after a few minutes to my pc but my wii and xbox360 still keep their connection. Heres the thing, this only happens when I bridge the WIFI maxes connection and enable it. When its disabled internet returns to my pc. When enabled after 4-5 minutes my pc loses complete access to the internet. Help.

2. sondow

sondow Member

I hate to double post but it seems nobody ever replys to ANY thread I make, is it because the stuff I post is to complicated for users here? Just tell me now guys because I really don't like waiting for answers that never come. Just tell me right now if I should go to another site for my answers.

3. NaGaShi

NaGaShi Member

This happens to me too -.-..

4. Dem0n

Dem0n Member

Well...I have used Wifi Max and have no problems. I use it on my Wii, and connect an Ethernet through my 360. That is pretty weird. I know it DOES give me the Limited Connection prompt, but no loss of internet. Maybe try reinstalling, or checking your connection settings. Good luck broseph.

Wait..Do you have another computer in your network? See..I use Wifi Max to connect my friend's laptop to the internet. He usually loses connection and has to reconnect. What I did to fix this, was make a Home Network, and now it works fine. Hope that helps?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007