1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIFI PSP CONTROL YOUR PC!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by strathdee, Feb 10, 2007.

1. strathdee

strathdee Member

hey just need a little help on how to do this, i had v1.5 on my psp now and the wifi controller to by david rudie its version 4 , but its not working right , i can run the set up on my psp and it connects to my pc , but i get a message saying theres a confilic becasue theres another computer on the network with the same ip , are u suposed to get this? also all the settings in PPjoy are correct (as far as i know) its like the psp is not talkign the computer ! any one have a detald insolation in what to do in download with links or any one know about this problam! thank! sorry if in wrong section as i think this is classed as a mod and not homebrew stuff!

2. cyrax01

cyrax01 Member

I am not sure what the program you are using is but go here http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/portablevnc.shtml and download the beta version and on your psp make a new connection with a static ip, in other words you put in all the information manually. On your computer got to start-run-cmd-, and type ipconfig /all to get the info you need to put on your psp connection. Just put in a different ip address on your psp than what it shows for your computer buy changing the last set of digits for the ip address, if you dont have anything else connected to your network just change the value to the next value up. Example "computer ip"=192.168.1.100/ "psp ip"= 192.168.1.101. hope this helps