1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WiFi Sniffer - A GREAT APP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by COOLnDRE, Jul 25, 2007.

1. COOLnDRE

COOLnDRE Regular member

You guys should really check out this application.
    It's called WiFi Sniffer.

What this basically does is, Sniffs/scans any isp portals,wireless networks, etc...
    and it let you see all the places in which you can access internet from.

all you gotta do is, download, here is link http://dl.qj.net/index.php?pg=12&fid=4745&catid=189

then, extract the files with winrar, open the folder and copy or cut wifisniffer & wifisniffer%, then paste it into your psp/game150 folder.

from there, you should be able to handle the rest.

anyways... good luck and happy browsing !

2. COOLnDRE

COOLnDRE Regular member

Basically, all you gotta do is go to is go to any place like Starbucks or something, or anywhere that has wireless internet connections
    open the wifi, sniffer program, scan using the wlan switch, and it will display a bunch of servers from which ones you can use, if they are not wep encrpyted, u will be able to use them

just scan/infastructure mode and enjoy your psp browsing while sippin on a decafe cappacino =D

3. drakex

drakex Regular member

Why the HECK should you use an application to do what the PSP is able to do? This sounds more like Wifi for Doomies than a good app.

4. COOLnDRE

COOLnDRE Regular member

BECAUSE PSP DOESN'T SCAN THE WEP, SO U WILL SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS TRYING EVERY starbucks there is to get internet.

BUT if u had the wifisniffer, it will show you in order of which location has the best server/ no wep encryption .

5. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

Yeah i dont get it either i guess i will have to try this out and see the difference!!