1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wifi stick

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by jacklm, Oct 29, 2007.

1. jacklm

jacklm Member

i install the wifi stick so i can use on my wii right so i install and everythign it works then i turn my wii off take my wifi stick off and then leave to do sumthign else so i come bak try goin online and it wont get the sginal so i can go online then i have to install agan to get it workin and now i keep doing this and im juss wondering if i ca juss install it once and never have to do it again

2. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

....What?

3. davisdane

davisdane Member

Just a guess... but I'm pretty sure you have to leave the wifi stick in your computer forever if you want wifi with your wii. I'm guessing you don't have a wifi router?

4. Scruffy29

Scruffy29 Regular member

dont unplug the Wifi stick out of your CPU ...

5. lovecars

lovecars Regular member

i have the wifi stick what you do on bottom right tell it to turn off then unplug it when the icon goes grey then plug it back it then tell to run. then on your wii test it through the news or weather channel. that should work i unplug mine cause it gets hot or if all else fails erase your wifi setting on your wii and just set it up again takes less than a minute good luck