1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii 4.3E - HBC disappeared

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by lfc505050, Jul 27, 2011.

1. lfc505050

lfc505050 Regular member

Hi. Just updated my wii from 4.1e to 4.3e via ModMii. My games work ok via the backup channel, but for some reason the homebrew channel has gone. just wondering if anyone knows how to retrieve it?

also, im trying to get donkey kong returns to work, but just get error 002 on a blue screen. any ideas on this?

thanks alot.

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

you answered your own question. when you update to 4.3 you lose homebrew ( your lucky your back up channel was installed as a wad) youve got 2 options both require a softmod again, option one depending on your wii region you will have to google wii hack 4.3?? (whatever yor region is thats the ?) and buy that game to perform the exploit. Or google wii hack 4.3?? (whatever yor region is thats the ?) and download that game to perform the exploit and hope it works in back up manager. And finally dont update your wii again

3. lfc505050

lfc505050 Regular member

Oh i see, thanks mate. It's just that I thought it would be safe to update via ModMii. I'll give it a go downloading the indiana jones and see if that method works.