1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wii back up problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by laststar, Aug 25, 2007.

1. laststar

laststar Guest

basically i am trying to back up some of my wii games, i have downloaded 3 games from mega upload as i dont have a lg rom to read my wii disks. but im a little stumped, i downloaded the files via this website from mega upload http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=569758 but once they are all downloaded, there are 90 somthing files, they exstract to make on extractable file, but when i try exstracting the full file it wont let me do it, comes up with corrupt or damaged? and this has happend with all the ones i have downloaded..

if you have any ideas please help me.

the games i have downloaded i do own, like i said i just dont have the right facilitys to back them up cheers

2. falcon209

falcon209 Regular member

Megaupload is fine and all but you have to remember that you don't necessarily know the source. I really try to stay away from sites where I have to download one big file in parts. You seriously run the risk of corrupt or damaged or missing files.

I've found that just about the best places to grab stuff off of the net are using the utorrent p2p program or from sharethefiles.com (using emule)