1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii Banned from the internet?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by lazytitan, Sep 2, 2007.

1. lazytitan

lazytitan Regular member

Well my roommate was stupid enough to take my backup version of Mario Strikers online after i told him not to, and he went and rented metroid and updated it when i have told him to say no to anything that pops up in till i say other wise. well now i cant get on the internet with my wii. gives me 51330 error code. i erased all the setting i had on there before and started over. it can find my router just fine and connect to it. but wont let me go out. I cant remember when i last played online but it was some time soon like a week or so ago. played madden and it worked fine, the wii not madden. but these are only two things that i have seen that really have happened last few days. anyone whats wrong what happened? I use a WiiKey also if that helps and my wii is now version 3.0. i am able to play game just fine just cant use the net. any ideas?

2. ch0rx

ch0rx Member

I have done both of which you had stated, mario strikers burned and burned metroid and my online still works perfectly, I am also using a wiikey. Your problem lies somewhere else. I hope you get it resolved.

3. Mark187

Mark187 Regular member

To fix these error messages there are a few things you can try:

Set your router to Mixed Mode.
    If it is set to G-Only it will not work.

Set the channel on your router to either 1 or 11

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  4. guessswho

guessswho Regular member

you meaning that the wii can't play games burned with the router in G only? I have a backup of my strikers game, and I tried it online with my router on G only and it worked. Also my wii did not get booted