1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii Brick Blocker needs an update

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by shizzzon, Nov 16, 2007.

1. shizzzon

shizzzon Member

I'm gonna rant here for a minute for a suggestion but before i do... Is there a website that this software is hosted on? Like their MAIN site so i can contact the author?

Anyways, Since Brick Blocker can remove the update firmware area of the disc of a game disc... Hopefully the author can find a way to AT LEAST have the software tell the user what firmware update version is stored on that disc. That would probably be.....the best thing ever.

So, does anyone know the author's contact information?

2. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

cosidering the software is free and it may have saved some newbies arse then i dont think you have any right to rant here or at the author. if you were to pay for the software then you could expect support. how else do you expect him/her to pay the running cost of the site you so dearly wish to contact

if its free, accept its limitations, but offer suggestions
    ranting will get you nowhere

3. wazzupwii

wazzupwii Member

I may be wrong but I don't think the program looks at the data, it just over-writes it.

Anybody know if the update partition on the DVD is encrypted the same as the game data? If it is it may never be possible to look at it.