1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii Chip

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by bonson, Sep 2, 2007.

1. bonson

bonson Member

Hey folks, gonna get my wii chipped, which is best? i was thinking the Cyclowiz (that'll cost 80 euro fitted as i don't wanna do it myself) a cheaper option is the Wii free (45 euro fitted) is the wii free any good? would like your opinions, thanks dudes

2. ch0rx

ch0rx Member

Alot of people prefer the wiifree because it's open source... I personally went with a wiikey, does what I need it to and has a user base in case something happens lol. If I were you, I would wait to see how the Wiip 2 turns out, I have only heard phenomenal things from anticipators, and I think you would save alot of cash waiting for it if it does end up being the chip you want. I hope I helped :)

3. bonson

bonson Member

Yeah you did, cheers! when is the new one out? i really wanna be getting it done in the next 2 weeks (as soon as my 360 is back from micr0s0ft)

4. ch0rx

ch0rx Member

Beats me, soon lol. It's made by team xecuter though, and they try hard to keep their good rep. I guess when the registration server is back up you can check out if they announced a date or not. http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/index.php

5. bonson

bonson Member

Nice one, cheers buddy!