1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii Freezing after playing a video

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by TheMuz, Jan 26, 2008.

1. TheMuz

TheMuz Member

Hey guys. My Wii has a wiikey installed and I'm on version 1.9g. However, when I'm playing games that have FMVs (so far this has happened to NiGHTS and One Piece), after the video plays, the game freezes. If I skip the video, the game plays fine. Has this happened to anybody else? Does anyone know a solution? Thanks for any help that can be provided.

2. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

there is a known bug in the nights release i have - it does screw up after fmv u need to skip it to play

3. Paladore

Paladore Member

its hpappening with one piece and sonic riders...anyone have any idea how to remedy this? i hate skipping video on one piece cause i like to watch em adn you cant skip it on sonic....what can i do to play my riders game?

4. s500i

s500i Member

haveing the same problem with the same games, tried burn in different cd and speed, even change the wii read speed to 3x none work around it other than skiping the video. i also notice games like startrek conquest also crashing during in game and heavy lag during large battles.