1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(wii) game copy pro 2007 is a scam

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by heeshink, Apr 21, 2007.

1. heeshink

heeshink Guest

Has anyone used the program - game copy pro 2007? They say that they can make a copy of any wii games and play the backups without a modchip. It sounds really awsome but I don't know whether it is true or not.

2. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

haha I call bullshit on that one

3. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

well nothing is impossible...

they said that nothing could read the xbox original discs on your pc and for a long time u couldnt

someone wrote a program that finally did - Xiso

not saying it is possible just saying that nothing is impossible

4. dazila

dazila Regular member

There used to be a program which let you play burnt Ps2 games without a mod it was called "Atlantis" it came in early 02 and found it once on limewire but didnt bother and i have never found it again like it dissapered LOL!.
    But who's to say it cant happend for the Wii too!.
    I hope it does :D

5. profisher

profisher Member

Ok, so I just recently bought Game Copy Pro V 2.73 for $29.99, and I'm not sure what to say. When all of the transactions were done and I was ready download this 'so called' best game copying program of all time, it directed me to a web page that had nothing to do with any Game Copy Pro downloads, and I was so looking forward to backing up some Wii games. I really don't know what to think. I don't know how a company that is decently large on the net can sell such bullshit. I could be wrong though, if anyone has any info on this and how I could get what I paid for, than please tell me.

6. neoweapon

neoweapon Member

wow, you actually bought it? why? well, i guess you are the brave one.

7. Menion

Menion Regular member

sorry profisher we all sometimes learn the hardway, but from the beginning I would have called bullshit too & as for "Atlantis" If the program could have actually done that it would have still been around. You are in the right forums profisher, you just need to keep reading if there was such a quick and Easy method it would be in a sticky at the top of the forum. Keep looking it's easy enough to do just download rawdump and pay $17 to get the LG drive and you will be on your way.

8. Mark187

Mark187 Regular member

And now the Russian mafia has your credit card number.

9. profisher

profisher Member

I'm gonna give them 2 days to give me what I paid for and than I will get my money back. On there site they say that they will give a complete refund. And if they don't then I will take it to the authorities and have such bullshit shut down, so that no other person falls into there scam.

10. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

While I am sorry for your plight I have to wonder why would you pay for something when there are free options right here on aD and on the net?

11. kondor

kondor Regular member

profisher, seriously, cancel your card and report to your card people that you think you might be a victim of fraud.

Don't ya get it? There are people out their that would love your card details, and they won't just take $30 out.

Be carefull, and if it looks dodgy don't pay to find out.

12. Gamemega

Gamemega Guest

Game Copy Pro is an honest business and if your not completely happy with it you can get a refund with no questions asked.

Clickbank.com does all their transactions for them, Clickbank is some what Like paypal and they are there just for that reason so people that buy online don't have to give up their credit card number to an individual (like a russion mofiaoso).

13. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Honest business...LIES. They do not do as advertised as described here in this thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/592188 and since you are the supposed owner and are trying to advertise here without permission you are banned.

DO NOT POST HERE AGAIN AS I WILL REMOVE ANYTHING YOU POST. YOUR SERVICE IS A SCAM AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008