1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wii key won't boot set up disc! helpppp!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by games888, Mar 28, 2007.

1. games888

games888 Member

hi dudes,got my wii key yesterday & installed it on my japanese console wii. after installing it original or copied u.s. games still doesnt work so i tried to download the set up disc from the wii key website & after burning it to a dvd i tried it on my wii & it won't boot the set up disc i made. need yer help here....getting kinda crazy over this. thanks to all!!

2. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

double check all your solder points and make sure that you didn't bridge any points. My wiikey worked straight out of the box. I didn't need the setup disc or anything.

3. games888

games888 Member

mine is a japanese version wii,im trying to play u.s. originals & back ups of u.s. games,my friend says i can play back up japanese game directly but cant play back up u.s. games without using the set up disc to open the region code. is he right? and what wii version do you have & did you try a back up game thats same version as yours? thanks a lot for yer help.