1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii light burn out?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by dianogah, Jul 10, 2007.

1. dianogah

dianogah Member

i searched for this but didnt find anything...

i wanna do that trick where you send yourself an email to keep the blue light on the wii on, but i was just wondering...

what do you guys think the lifespan of the blue light is? im worried that it will burn out since it supposedly stays on even when the wii is in standby.

2. beetlebut

beetlebut Member

Most likely Nintendo uses LEDs in their Wiis. LEDs tend to have a life span of up to 100,000 hours. I don't think the blue light will ever burn out. The Wii will end up breaking down before any of the LEDs do.

3. lovecars

lovecars Regular member

the light only comes on when you get a message or update while in standby or if your playing a game and you get a message it will come on

You van turn it on by sending ur self a meessage hotmail wont work but yahoo does it takes about maybe no more than a few minutes then ur light will turn on soon as you check it goes off

4. lovecars

lovecars Regular member

the light only comes on when you get a message or update while in standby or if your playing a game and you get a message it will come on

You can turn it on by sending ur self a message hotmail wont work but yahoo does it takes about maybe no more than a few minutes then ur light will turn on soon as you check it goes off