1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WII mod on memory card

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by iba5000, Feb 27, 2007.

1. iba5000

iba5000 Member

I think it would be cool if somebody made a program/mod and then you can put it on the memory card. After that it would tell the WII to play any type of backup being GC or WII format. And you could update w/ stealth mode on the card or just take it out. Now if that happened that would be invented then that would be awesome. Therefore you don't have to go thru all the modding.

IBA

2. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

would love to minus one thing you would need a dev kit and no one has 2,000 for a dev kit

3. iba5000

iba5000 Member

what is a dev kit and what do you mean by 2,000?

4. Faluke

Faluke Member

Dev kit = Developers Kit. (sent to the video game creators for making games)

Tabletpc, what proof do you have that a dev kit could accomplish a sd memory mod? There's no proof that a dev kit has anything to do with programming dvd firmware bypasses.

5. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

i originally had a nice long post that was fairly mean, but decided not to post.. but frankly, posting what would be awesome is pointless, this mod is more than likely impossible.

I think it would be awesome if the systems came with mod chips installed that overwrote their own copy protection, it just wont happen.

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

tabletpc,

I've been getting too many of complaints about your bad habit of dishing out liberal amounts of crap information and it needs to stop. Everyone makes a mistake now and again, we're all human, but when it becomes a habit and when those seeking information may be led to ruined equipment, false hopes or wasted money and my community at large is upset it becomes my problem. From now on I want to see your claims backed up with empirical proof or some other undeniable fact that what you're claiming has some sort of factual basis.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

& doesn't matter in what thread or subject, prove it or shut it.