1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii Mod

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by tswiss, Dec 29, 2007.

1. tswiss

tswiss Guest

Can anyone please help me out im trying to find out some info on Modding my Wii. I have been looking into this for days now and everything i keep finding is old news. I guess im looking for links to updated info. I would also like to know where to get the best mod chip. I am also looking for pros and cons of adding a mod chip. I would also like to know if anyone has found out if you can soft mod a wii yet? Please any response would be great. Sorry for all the ?s at once.

2. ferdyjmg

ferdyjmg Regular member

Read the stickies and the posts on the first page... there is also a search box on the top of your screen, if you type in a question it will give you answers. I truely am sorry for being a little bleep, but this forum is for information about the Wii and recently everytime I go to look at this site it is littered with the same stuff of "what mod chip do I buy?" Why cant I play mario? Come on and read the rules and follow them. and have a nice day! By the way if you do have a d2b chip set I would get the wiikey If you have the d2c get the only d2c chip they sell www.modchipcentral.com

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Watch the language ferdyjmg - keep it clean.