1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii needs modifying

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by movieman6, Jan 27, 2007.

1. movieman6

movieman6 Guest

Hi my friend just bought a Wii and is currintly looking for a trusted site or place that will put the chip on properly. so does anyone know where a good place to find one is

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2007
  2. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

right now not a hole lot of people have the chip and know enough about the chip to know of a installer and look forward to nintendo coming to your front door and aressting you as a pirate

because all wii games communitcate online to verify the legalness of the game

3. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

also so that you know the chip only plays games from your region it doesn't play games from other regions

4. movieman6

movieman6 Guest

This isn't acctually my wii(I'm an xobx guy and i buy all my games) its a friends and he's at work right now so i'll relay the message but i don't pirate anything so i'm in the safe but even if you did pirate the games the wii's communicate on line so then what if you didn't go online they wouldn't connect would they,because i was watching a video on youtube as some guy put in burnt cds of games and played them

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2007
  5. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

right as long as you are not online you are fine

6. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

but this kinda distroys the point in owning a wii now doesn't it

7. dazila

dazila Regular member

No not really tyhe only good thing on the net is the VC games bt when a VC hack comes you will be able to load them Via maybe SD card,USB,or Dvd disc itsself.

8. movieman6

movieman6 Guest

What is the point of the usb port right now because he tried to upload games he had on it but there was no way to get to the flash drive. Is it inly for getting on it with the computer