1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii News is now online today fri the 26 not the 27

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by tabletpc, Jan 26, 2007.

1. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

weird nintendo really got this done fast i thought it was coming out on saturday my wii updated today friday 26 of january and i have to say i am impressed the news channel rocks it intergreat's the globe that the weather channel uses into the news channel awesome so not only when you read the news it shows on a map where the news is from but what exact country and city this channel rocks i just thought it was going to be more boring news junk but it is actually cool

2. dc_bros

dc_bros Member

I updated my wii this morning and was impressed with the news channel.

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

ya, I did it last night, and the News Channel is pretty cool actually. It's kind of like the Weather Channel, and you can go around the Globe, and it will have images of news all over the Globe. You just click on one, and it opens the Page. It's a really Great Idea!!!

4. CrisKahn2

CrisKahn2 Regular member

ehhh... hate to ruin the excitement but i think it sucks. It doesnt look that nice with all the dark green it looks too simple and seem like not alot of work or thought was put into it. News with streaming video would be much better. I was expecting something like msnbc or cnn.com type of thing.

5. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Well... It's not like I'm going to be using it a whole lot... I'm working on modding my Xbox 360, and haven't been doing much with the Wii lately...

6. dazila

dazila Regular member

Its much better then what the Ps3 and 360 have to offer us.hmmm I wonder why im saying that....
    If you dont like it then you can browse to the site on the Wii but I highly doubt there a People "Lots" Of your type that dont like it as there is nothing wrong with it and its Interactive more thne searching pages.

7. CrisKahn2

CrisKahn2 Regular member

what does the PS3 and 360 have anything to do with this?

8. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Well, he is saying that the Wii has more to offer than the PS3 and 360. I haven't seen any weather, or news channel for those, and the Wii is the only one that has done it so far.