1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii online/brawl

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by italy400, Mar 14, 2007.

1. italy400

italy400 Member

ok does anybody noe when super smash bros. brawl is coming out? I heard a rumour it could be June and thats the same time wii online is coming out. And does anyone noe if all this crap about "u need peoples wii codes to play them online" is true? Cause this would destroy wii online if games like brawl didnt have matchmaking.

2. rcrockett

rcrockett Regular member

All I think anybody knows is "TBA 2007"

3. Cantide

Cantide Member

not sure on the release date, but I'm confident they will have anonymous match making similar to a lot of their ds wifi games. You will need "friend codes" to play against someone directly, but you'll be able to play random people without them.

4. italy400

italy400 Member

thanx guys this helped me out alot

5. handsom

handsom Regular member

To be only slightly more specific; Nintendo has confirmed two things that are relevant to your question.

-Smash Bros will be online.
    -Pokemon will be the Wii's first online game... Which means that Brawl won't come out before that.

I think there's a date on the Wii Pocket Monsters game; but I haven't checked it due to lack of interest.