1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wii problems

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by trix24, Sep 22, 2012.

1. trix24

trix24 Member

a friend of mine was able to put a great amount of games on my hard drive for me for my wii console, becuz my son accidently messed up the cd part of my black wii. it played good for a long time and one day i noticed that the console no longer reconizes the drive even tho the drive turns on and the games are still in place. my friends business moved so i have to try to do it myself. how can i get my wii to rereconize the external hard drive

2. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

Google Modmii
    Run it on your PC
    Put all the files on an SD card
    Follow the generated Guide
    Enjoy!

3. Vato

Vato Regular member

LOL why would he need to do that when it could just be a simple issue with either the card or the USB plug or even just deleting the old USB folder that is on the SD card and replacing it with a newer version.
    If your wii is softmodded and it was working before and it just stopped working without you doing anything to it then it could just be a simple problem as I have mentioned above.
    Try this..... unplug all cables from the wii and the main electric power socket.
    Leave the Wii without any cables or power for about 1 hr and then plug them all back.
    That shoukd fix your problem. It has for me and many other people as well.
    Try it and get back to us.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012