1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii Remote problems some one please help.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by lazytitan, Mar 18, 2007.

1. lazytitan

lazytitan Regular member

Ya, so when i had one remote never had a problem but now that i got four. its like they all just dont want to turn on. i mean i cant even turn the power on the wii on with any remote it has to be a certain one, and even that certain one doesnt work most the time. and when it does work its 4th player, never first. i mean almost everytime my roomates and I start it up we sit there for like 5 mins just trying to get one of the remotes to respond. It really is annoying and sometimes we just say forget it. Am i doing something wrong? i seen a sync button on the remote but when i push it all it does is blink then stop, so not even sure what that does.

Please some one help i just want to be able to turn on my Wii have one of my contollers work and go from there. really hate the 5 min. it takes to set everything up and fight with the wii just to play a damn game for a little bit.

2. gronimo18

gronimo18 Regular member

u have to to sync all the remotes to the wii not just one there is a sync button in the system that u have to push also when u sync them u have to sync them at the same time ie:pushing the buttons at the same time